Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How low can you go

It's been much too long since I've written to you. For now, your sister is getting all the attention since that may change very soon. I promised I would post some pictures here, but don't get too excited...I'm starting with "belly shots", which we never remember to take, and when we do, we do them really quickly so they are pretty poor quality.

Here is mom at 15 weeks. This is a pretty graphic picture, I know- Dad got too close, but also we are trying to show just how low mom carries. We actually had to crop this one if you can believe it- you can see that the belly is still rounding waaay low.

19 weeks:

And, not a belly shot but the best I could find. Here, at 28 weeks, but the front view does not do justice whatsoever. More to come soon. I was recently told there was no way I would make it until May, that I looked like I was about to "pop." Something I think myself all the time, but interesting when someone else says it.

Like I said, I will be posting more soon, so as to get into the habit of working on two blogs/journals more frequently. Just know that you are giving me lots of heart burn which does not make sense given how low you are, and still making me nauseous, mostly due to an insatiable hunger at all times. Oh, and also know that I love you.

-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment